Sunday, November 22, 2015

INTRODUCTION TO BLOG.

The CIA, NSA, FBI and all the other cereal companies have their work cut out for them.  I know who I am, but with all the computer passwords, login names and virtual identities, sometimes I'm not even sure.  So good luck, guys, sorting this all out.

I hate passwords.  Loathe them.  I can't remember them and they are supposed to be hard to guess so I use really complicated things and then have to constantly get help figuring out how to break in to my own stuff.

In the social networking world, there is no standardization and for a mere mortal, this stuff is just too complicated.  I miss the Big Chief Tablet and the No. 2 pencil.

That's how writers used to write.  But not anymore.  Oh, no, everything has to be "secure."

So welcome, and goodbye.  If you want to know what a writer / photographer faces every day when he wakes up with a creative mind and if you would like to join the journey from imagination to silver screen, come back.

It all started in 2008... ah, more of that later.

LookForMeIWillFindYou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment